Grapefruit Organic Essential Oil 10ml
Aqua Oleum is an ethical family-owned company which has been producing and supplying organic essential oils for over 30 years. It was one of the first aromatherapy companies to be established in the UK, and to this day is treasured throughout the world, due to their extensive knowledge, high quality products and passion for nature. All of their products are derived straight from botanical sources.
Essential oils are a key part of our meditative practices - each one has a unique purpose, and can be used to target specific senses and enhance emotions. Here are a few different ways we like to use them:
- Blend with a carrier oil, such as grapeseed or sweet almond, and use as part of a skincare routine. You could also use it as a body oil, or a perfume, or simply rub the oil into pressure points when feeling anxious. You can find empty essential oil bottles easily online, or from organic stores such as Neal's Yard.
- Carry the essential oil around with you and simply inhale when needed - e.g. when travelling, when feeling nervous, or when you need a pick-me-up. Just make sure you don't let the undiluted oil touch your skin.
- Add a few drops to your bath for a super relaxing experience - we recommend lavender!
- Use with an Aroma diffuser - we recommend the Muji one!
- Use as part of your meditative practice - you could add a few drops to your eye pillow, or add a few drops to a blanket or cushion.Sweet, nutty-herbal scent.
- Sharp citrus scent.
- Blends well with palmarosa, lemon, bergamot and spice oils.
- Purifying and invigorating.
- Excellent detox aid.
- Toning and stimulating.
- A refreshing room fragrance.
Bath: 5-10 drops.
Vaporiser: 3-5 drops.
Body & massage: 5 drops/10ml base oil.